Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vtec Exhaust System and Mufflers

I can source many type of VTEC exhaust muffler or after Cat system. Below items are currently available in my store now. All of them are 2.3" inlet unless stated.

1. EK9 standard after CAT exhaust system (suitable for single cam also)
Sound = super quiet
Condition = good
Price = 650 (piping+muffler), 400 (just piping), 350 (just muffler)

2. Kakimoto after CAT exhaust system for DC2
Sound = loud
Condition = good
Price = 850


3. Vision VTEC muffler for EG6/EK9
Sound = loud
Condition = good
Price = 350


4. HKS Es Wagon 402 after CAT exhaust system for Stream RN
Sound = quiet
Condition = good
Price = 850


5. Unknown JDM muffler for EK4 or EG9 (4 doors)
Sound = normal (with silencer)
Condition = like new
Price = 400



6. Vision S-Flow muffler for EK9 or EG6 (2 doors)
Sound = silent
Condition = very new
Price = 400
* recommended for AT B series engine, single cam and those user who don't like noisy!


If interest please call or sms 0178708550 (Simon). Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?
    Mufflers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can visit my new website at www.sasukeracing.com. I don't update this site anymore. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete